Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Wrap Up

OK, yet again, it's been a while since I've posted. I guess I must be pretty boring, because I can't regularly think of things to post! Here is a little recap...

My last post was about my post marathon running and not much has changed there. I absolutely LOVED the crisp weather in November, but have not enjoyed the shift to snow. Don't worry snow, I'll be getting bundled up and running through you very soon! You don't scare me!

I travelled to NYC with my aunt in late October and had a fantastic trip. I love that city and all it has to offer! We saw three Broadway shows - "Bye Bye Birdie," "Billy Elliot," & "The Lion King." All were great, but "Billy Elliot" was my favorite. My dream job is to get paid to sing, so watching these performers on Broadway had me grinning ear to ear. I also had the opportunity to run in Central Park three times...loved it!
A fabulous run in Central Park

Aunt Rose & Me - just before seeing John Stamos & Gina Gershon in "Bye Bye Birdie"



My friends (Carrie & Denton) joined me for a group Halloween costume this year. We were the Funkes, a family from "Arrested Development." If you know the show, then you'll appreciate our creativity. If not, well, that's your loss.

Lindsey (Carrie), Maeby (Me), & Tobias (Denton) Funke



A good friend of mine got married in the Twin Cities in November, so I was able to crash at Jen's house...again! My niece, Madison, turned 8 in November - we had so much fun celebrating with her.
Jen & I went for a cool morning run in Saint Paul - wonderful!


Madison & Me - best buds!




I hosted Thanksgiving dinner for the second year in a row - and all in attendance survived! I must say, I'm pretty proud that I've now pulled this meal off twice in a row. I consider myself a baker, not really a cook. I look forward to doing it again next year!


I'm looking forward to Christmas with the family this week, especially the kiddos!

No comments: